ForwardPhase Guide for Lean/Emerging Science-based Businesses
- SBIR Funded
- STTR Funded
- Exceptions: Imminent Funding
Some companies find it to be advantageous to license their technology and processes to a new, emerging company.
Funded, What Now?
Most companies that help emerging SBIR/STTR funded businesses center on helping you obtain the funding. But what happens when it comes time to commercialize the innovation?
As science-based companies grow they waste time and resources trying to match general IT resources to laboratory informatics problems -- sometimes problems that were solved a decade or more ago.
ForwardPhase helps the lean/emerging business by,
- Identifying prime candidates for automation.
- Helping to develop a technological roadmap for the business beyond single projects.
- Developing, modelling, implementing, releasing, and supporting substantive informatics solutions.
- Educating participants on not only how to use the solutions but why they are needed in the first place.
You'll learn the ForwardPhase Technologies framework for automation and become self-sufficent with it.
Open Source Solutions
With a heavy emphasis on Open Source technology your business will be free to do what it wants with the solutions.
Your peer organizations might have an existing solution that might save you time/effort and vice versa.
Low and fixed-price support contracts plus collaboration between peer organizations keeps your costs way down.
If you are starting one of the aforementioned types of science-based businesses please visit the ForwardPhase.com website and fill out the Customer Profile Form.